We at Unrolled LLC., an email marketing company ("Unrolled" or "we"), respect your concerns about privacy.
This policy describes the types of information we collect from you when you visit https://unlayer.com/ (including any third-level-domain and sub-domains) ("Website"), how we use the information, with whom we share it and the choices available to users of our Website regarding our use of the information. We also describe our practices for protecting that information and how you can contact us about our privacy practices.
Our Website allows you to access the following services ("Services"):
- An online email editor named "Unlayer" that enables users to create, save and edit responsive email using a drag-&-drop user interface ("Unlayer");
- An online community that users can use to ask and find information about our Services ("Community").
- A newsletter to get regular updates from us ("Newsletter").
Information we collect about you and how we collect it
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone numbers; and about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information directly from you when you provide it to us, or automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
In connection with the provision of the Services, Unrolled collects and stores the following information ("Information"):
- Anonymous information from visitors to these Website. We use this information to run our Website more effectively and improve it over time. For example, we may detect the type of browser you are using and use that information to redirect you to a section of the Website that works best for your browser, and use the same information to increase browser compatibility over time.
Similarly, we may attempt to detect your geolocation and direct you to a version of the Website that is written in a language that might better match your needs.
We reserve the right to maintain, use, and share Anonymous Information without limitation.
- Personal Information related to the use of Unlayer (e-mail address and password) from users that elect to use Unlayer. We use this information in order to communicate with you and fulfil our contractual obligations.
- Billing Information related to the use of Unlayer(name, surname, VAT code, address) from users that request an official invoice: if you request an official invoice, we may use this information in order to fulfil your request. Anyway, we will never collect and store your credit card number.
- Personal Information related to the use of Unlayer (e-mail address of the recipient and email content) from users that elect to use Unlayer. We may process and store for statistical, legal and quality analysis all data deriving from the use of Unlayer. We may use and diffuse, only in aggregate form, the results of these analyses. As owner of these aggregated data, we will take care to assure the full anonymization of the analysed data to avoid any processing and diffusion or communication.
- Personal Information related to the use of our Community (e-mail address), from users that request information about our Services. We use this information in order to communicate with you.
How we use and disclose your information
We use Information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- To process your payments and to create and manage your account;
- To send you our newsletter, unless you opted out;
- To respond to your inquiries;
- To perform data analysis (including anonymization and aggregation of personal information);
- To operate, evaluate and improve our business (including developing new products and services; enhancing and improving our products and services; managing our communications; analysing our products and customer base; performing data analytics; and performing accounting and other internal functions);
- To protect against, identify and prevent fraud and other unlawful activities, claims or liabilities;
- To comply with and enforce applicable legal requirements, relevant industry standards and our policies.
Disclosure of your Information
We do not collect any unnecessary volume of information, or any unnecessary information, or any information that is unsuitable for achieving the purpose described above. However, the Information you have provided to us may be transferred to another party in connection with an acquisition of our company.
We do not collect any unnecessary volume of information, or any unnecessary information, or any information that is unsuitable for achieving the purpose described above.
However, we may transfer the information you have provided to us if another party purchases all or a share of Unrolled.
Email and Newsletter Policy
We comply with the federal CAN-SPAM Act of 2003. We will not send you marketing messages if you have opted out. You can choose not to receive messages in the future by following the "unsubscribe" instructions located near the bottom of each email. We will not share, sell, rent, swap or authorize any third party to use your email address for commercial purposes without your permission. If you feel you have received an email from us in error, please contact email@example.com.
We use security measures – such as storing your Information in an encrypted format and aggregate form – to avoid the misuse of such Information. In particular, we use Asymmetric Public Key Encryption RSA technology and our database is accessible only by authorized people with special access rights, who are required to keep the information confidential.
However, the safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping said password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our Website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our Website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Credit card number and billing information
With regard to payment information for Unlayer subscriptions, we use Stripe as the recurring billing platform and payment gateway. They are Level 1 PCI Compliant providers, the highest level a business can attain. You can find more information at https://stripe.com/us/privacy.
How we respond to Do Not Track signals
We may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioural tracking). Certain web browsers allow you to instruct your browser to send Do Not Track ("DNT") signals to websites you visit, informing those sites that you do not want your online activities to be tracked. We do not currently respond to those signals. If you block cookies, certain features on our sites may not work. If you block or reject cookies, not all of the tracking described here will stop.
Accessing and correcting your Information
You can review and change your Information by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
388 Market St, Suite 1300,
San Francisco, CA 94111